Imagine someone making the conscious decision to offer a pure, living sacrifice; not just any sacrifice but the life of their ONLY son for your life. Imagine a love that is so wide that it stretches beyond the east and the west. Imagine a love so pure that it breaks the yoke! Well, I have great news for you! You don't have to imagine much longer because this is your reality TODAY!
Before we go on any further, I pray that this divine word will bring forth edification to your life. I pray that the words will manifest and reproduce in your Spirit in Jesus Name!
Scripture of Focus: Isaiah 61:3 The verse says " I (God) will give unto them the beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness, that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that He (God) may be glorified."
( Now read the verse again and replace the word "they" with your name)
First and foremost it is crucial to understand that the Holy Word is in fact God (John 1:1). Therefore, I write these words not out of my own understand but by the power of the Holy Spirit. Perhaps I don't know you nor the situation you have been facing, but I know someone who knows you! I know someone who literally died to set you free of any danger and have won the victory over your battles! I know someone who has overcome your sickness and pain because "by His stripes [you] are healed!" (Isaiah 53:5) I know someone who has made the promise to supply all of our needs according to His riches in Glory! (And let me tell you- He has lots and lots of riches!)
Allow me to introduce you to this special Someone. His name is none other than the Almighty Powerful Living God! In John 14:2, Jesus says, Our father's house has many rooms and He has gone up to prepare a special place for you and I. So why are you fighting and struggling against the complexities of this life? If you are going through something that seems unending-know that it really is just an illusion! The devil tries to keep you busy worrying because he knows if you began to praise God in your current situation that God Himself will show up and trade in your ashes for beauty! He says that He will pour oil of joy for your mourning!That's a beautiful exchange! I don't know about you, but I want to be in that number! I want to be counted in the blessings of the Lord.
"Well how can I be a partaker of this beautiful exchange" you might ask. The first step is to accept and acknowledge Jesus as your personal savior. The second step is- just as Jesus died to live in the Spirit (though He sinned not), you yourself must make a daily sacrifice to also live in the Spirit so the Holy Spirit will dwell in you. Then- and ONLY then will you be able to bind and loose things into your life as it states in Matthew 18:18 "Truly I tell you whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven." The victory has been won and God out of His Grace has made the most beautiful exchange- He has given up the life of His son so that you might have life- and have it in ABUNDANCE! Receive it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment